Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettesConnexion

Forum Android pour smartphones & tablettes Asus, HTC, Huawei, Honor, LG, Nokia, OnePlus, Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi... Retrouvez applications, astuces, aide, jeux, tutos,...

description[INFO] Profils SetCPU Empty[INFO] Profils SetCPU

more_horiz
J'ai trouvé ceci sur XDA, je l'ai mis depuis ce matin et je suis à 4mA en veille. Merci @madrabbitt

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=785422

Default If you're using setcpu, try these profiles.

1. Dont set any of them higher then 1075. I've found that on multiple HD2's that higher then that causes instability because the chip doesnt like to be pushed that hard.

2. I have my primary profile set to 1075 max, 614 min, and getting good results.

3. Set your primary to interactive, and all profiles to interactive EXCEPT your low batter profile.

4. Add these profiles:

* Temp >
* Charging/Full
* Batt < then
* Screen off

-Temp > Set the temp around 40 degrees C. Set to interactive. Max around 576, min to 245. Reccommend audible warning on. Priority to 100%
-Battery <. Reccomend you set to around 30% battery. Powersave mode, max around 576 or so, min at 245. Priority at 90%
-Charging/Full Max to 1075, min to somewhere in the 500 or 600's, or higher if you want. Interactive, and Priority at 80%
-Screen off. Set max to 576, min to between 300-450. DO NOT set min to 245, as this may cause a screen freeze when it tries to wake up. Interactive, and priority to 50%

Thus far, this combination of settings has, on the multiple devices i've been playing with (about 6 total at the moment) is giving the best battery life, and the least amount of screen freezes on wake up.

Je n'ai pas traduit car je trouve cala assez clair si quelqu'un a des soucis je ferais.

description[INFO] Profils SetCPU EmptyRe: [INFO] Profils SetCPU

more_horiz

-Temp > Set the temp around 40 degrees C. Set to interactive. Max around 576, min to 245. Reccommend audible warning on. Priority to 100%
-Battery <. Reccomend you set to around 30% battery. Powersave mode, max around 576 or so, min at 245. Priority at 90%
-Charging/Full Max to 1075, min to somewhere in the 500 or 600's, or higher if you want. Interactive, and Priority at 80%
-Screen off. Set max to 576, min to between 300-450. DO NOT set min to 245, as this may cause a screen freeze when it tries to wake up. Interactive, and priority to 50%

cela me semble correct tiens nous au courant sur la durée de vie de la batterie et en précisant l'utilisation intensive ou pas .

voici ce que j'utilise au quotidien:
* Type | Priority | Min | Max | Governor
* Main | n/a | 245 | 1113 | interactive (set on boot)
* Temp > 50C | 100 | 245 | 768 | conservative
* Charging/Full | 95 | 768 | 1113 | interactive
* Screen Off | 60 | 245 | 245 | powersave
* Battery < 25% | 50 | 245 | 576 | conservative
* Battery < 50% | 30 | 245 | 768 | interactive==> j'utilise pas celui-ci
* Battery < 90% | 0 | 245 | 1036 | interactive==>non plus

more_horiz
comment-fais tu pour avoir "60" mhz comme min ?

more_horiz
Ce que tu regardes c'est les priorités pas les fréquences, regarde bien la première ligne Wink
privacy_tip Permission de ce forum: