Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettesConnexion

Forum Android pour smartphones & tablettes Asus, HTC, Huawei, Honor, LG, Nokia, OnePlus, Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi... Retrouvez applications, astuces, aide, jeux, tutos,...

description[ROM MAGIC 32 B] (update 7/22) Very speedy port of JacHero2.7.3 32B and now with Compcache Empty[ROM MAGIC 32 B] (update 7/22) Very speedy port of JacHero2.7.3 32B and now with Compcache

more_horiz
encore un portage d'une rom hero,vous m'en direz des nouvelles et si quelqu'un test et peux me donner des screenshot ça serait pas mal Wink

Hello all.
First many thanks to Fatal1ty Justanothercroud haykuro NK02 and the many other developers that made doing all this possible. Also now have to add on cyanogen thanks for the info on compcache as has been added to the rom.

This is a complete port including kernal with thankz again to dazcox5181 and made some modifications myself. Is very stable build on my 32B Ion and runs very quickly used for about 8 hours already and no loading screen yet. Al widgets are working and is FULL version for now. No lag between any screens. Is now a complete and very quick rom based on JAC heros build some fatal1ty thrown in and then some of my own mods.

Please try and let me know what you think.

source: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=538867

Steps so far:
More optimized Rosie.apk but keeping most widgets here but foot prints and htc sync removed
32b boot img - fully working
correct wlan.ko file included - wifi works
swap on partiton 3 os sd card solved by dazcox5181 first used his idea in making boot.img for my next release good work dazcox. included your changes and working on other modifications to the kernal yet.
Browser don't always close anymore.

For board 32B only http://www.mediafire.com/?tldxy1i9zdn TheArtiszanR0.9 Released 7/22/2009 11.02AM EST
working well on my Google I/O device

next realease will have updated working boot.img and other modifications.
lightly modified rosie.apk for speed and looking in to persistant browser. (don't close all the time) keep same for other apps.

For this rom to working correctly you will need to have 3 partitions on your memory card.
Fat32
ext2/3
linux-swap

in that correct order The swap partition will need to be atleast 32 mb. Making larger won't help as that is the size I have left to. may change later but 32 seems to be more then suffcient.

description[ROM MAGIC 32 B] (update 7/22) Very speedy port of JacHero2.7.3 32B and now with Compcache EmptyRe: [ROM MAGIC 32 B] (update 7/22) Very speedy port of JacHero2.7.3 32B and now with Compcache

more_horiz
est ce que cette rom s'installe comme une spf ou faut faire un swap...?

description[ROM MAGIC 32 B] (update 7/22) Very speedy port of JacHero2.7.3 32B and now with Compcache EmptyRe: [ROM MAGIC 32 B] (update 7/22) Very speedy port of JacHero2.7.3 32B and now with Compcache

more_horiz
ca va santo oui il faut partinonner la carte en 3 :

For this rom to working correctly you will need to have 3 partitions on your memory card.
Fat32
ext2/3
linux-swap

more_horiz
Ouais et toi!!!
Lol le C...N j'ai même pas lut!!!

more_horiz
ca va niquel je suis dans le sud a narbonne !
je passerai faire un petit tour de temps en temps !
privacy_tip Permission de ce forum: