Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettesConnexion

Forum Android pour smartphones & tablettes Asus, HTC, Huawei, Honor, LG, Nokia, OnePlus, Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi... Retrouvez applications, astuces, aide, jeux, tutos,...

description[ROM 2.29] N.S.A.GingerBlack.2011-02-03.FF Empty[ROM 2.29] N.S.A.GingerBlack.2011-02-03.FF

more_horiz
N.S.A.GingerBlackness.2011-02-03.FF&UPD 96&93MB Basic 2.29 Froyo

Description

Note personnelle :
Après avoir testé Oxygen, qui ne m'a pas séduit et suite à un bug après l'installation CirclesMod,et sur la remarque de je ne sais plus quel membre qui a comparé Oxygen et N.S.A, j'ai regardé N.S.A. (que j'ai finalement adopté smile ).
Le topic est maintenant créer !!

The Philosophy:
There must be users out there that just want a simple Base ROM on which they can install whatever they want and once in a while just flash an update without the need to Wipe and restore all over again.

The Solution:
There are no ROM's that fit my needs. So I made my own personal stripped down ROM. And why not share it in the way that I strip, change an customize it for myself.

The result:
Probably the most un-fanboy-friendly ROM.
It has practically nothing that is cool, no apps and extra's, niente.
It's clean and setup for the simple man that needs all the space he can get.
(That and minimum support for Droidwall and AddFree)
Here's a few screenshots of it's Blackness.

About this Rom :
This rom is based on the Desire 2.29 OTA.

I Am Not An Android Dev Or Cook, just a old XDA Member and Mod that cannot get his Fix with all the Roms on XDA Desire Forum's, with experience of cooking WM ROM's

Since it has almost nothing the list of added stuff is very short :
My own own Ringtone
A2SD+ Ext3 & 4
IPTables updated to support DroidWall
Hosts Updated.
LauncherPro 0.8.3.0 included as Launcher (In My Opinion The Best Launcher Around and.worth the Double that is being asked for in the Plus Version, you like it support the Dev)
- SU Root
- Slightly Customised EnergyStar to Droid BootScreen
- Wake by Trackpad Only
- Wifi Sleep Fix (No Wifi N support)
- Klutsh's bravo-keypad.kcm.bin fix
- PerfLock Disabled
- DSPManager and libaudioflinger.so
- Reboot Options on ShutDown Mod (only in latest UPD version)
- GingerBread IME
- APN Backup (For those playing around with adding Battery & Framework Mods's and suddenly finding their APN's gone.

What is extra in the UPD (Update Version)
The UPD does not contain Google Setup Wizard & HTC SetupWizard, because your not going to need them anymore at this point. It also has full battery percentage and Notification Power Mods and Reboot options.

Changes opposed to a Stripped Down MCR R9 WIP ROM.
Removed :
No Youtube
- No Google Maps
- No RingTones and Extra Notifications (just the bare minimum)
- No G-Mail App (Gmail is now downloadable from Market and can go Nicely onto A2SD ; or install your other Favourite Mail App)
- No Sense Home Launcher
- No QuickOffice
- No PDF Reader
- No Calculator
- No FlashLight (it's in the Notification Mod anyway)
- NO FLASH, NO FLASH, you want it, it's available from Market now to nicely go onto A2SD+
- Did I Mention NO FLASH.
- No FootPrints
- No Peep
- No Game With A Ball Called Teeter
- No Voice Recorder
- No HTC World Clock
- No GTalk.apk (GoogleTalk)
- MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk
- No HTC LiveWallpapers.apk (Hmm so many nice Live Wallpapers to choose from Market and i'll be adding a few HTC live wallpapers as separate Downloads)
- No HtcRingtoneTrimmer.apk
- No HtcSyncwidget.apk, htcsettingwidgets.apk, HtcWeatherWallpaper.apk, HtcProfilesWidget.apk, HtcRingtoneWidget.apk, HtcProfilesWidget.apk, HtcPhotoWidget.apk, htcmsgwidgets.apk, htccontactwidgets.apk, htcbookmarkwidget.apk, HtcClockWidget.apk, htccalendarwidgets.apk, htccalendarwidgets.apk, HtcAddProgramWidget.apk, com.htc.WeatherWidget.apk, com.htc.MusicWidget.apk, com.htc.FriendStreamWidget.apk, com.htc.FMRadioWidget.apk
- No GoogleFeedback.apk
- No HtcStreamPlayer.apk
- No HtcMusic.apk
- No HtcCopyright.apk (Who Cares and Who Looks, we all now that ROM's breach this Copyright anyway, It's Rom Waste)
- No GoogleFeedback.apk (I'm allergic to anything that has any potential of Callbacks)
- No Qualcom Logging/testing Tool
- No FieldTest.apk (WTC do normal, wouldn't care less users need this?)
- No Facebook.apk (You Want it Download It from Market to A2SD+)
- No DebugTool.apk (If it works it works)
- No DCSUtility.apk, DCSImpl.apk (Don't know what their For, And it Doesn't Break Anything, Out With The Trash )
- No libpdfreader.so, libmode10.so, libmode10Graphics.so, libmode10_wallpapers.so, libAudioTrimmer.so, com.htc.rss.jar
- No HTC WallPapers as there's no App to Pick Them (But I do provide a ShipLoad of Wallpapers to set using Flikie or 3D Gallery in the MultiMedia Download)

Iif your wondering, then nope it's not in this ROM.

But if your curious just NanDroid and Flash anyway

Like Peter Chou Said, Make It Yours

Images & Vidéos

[ROM 2.29] N.S.A.GingerBlack.2011-02-03.FF Snap20110201_141613[ROM 2.29] N.S.A.GingerBlack.2011-02-03.FF Snap20110126_140708[ROM 2.29] N.S.A.GingerBlack.2011-02-03.FF Device5

Derniers Changements

ChangeLog N.S.A.2010-11-16.FF: (Updated with Wifi Fx)
Euh, it has all the changes from the UPD Version

ChangeLog N.S.A.2010-10-13.FF:
Restored Default Theme, Fonts
Added HTC Mail App.
Adding UserDictionaryProvider and libjni_latinime.so for Some Non Stock Keyboards.
Adding Cifs
Adding Custom Governer for Screen Time Out
Adding CFQ IO Scheduler Module
Adding Undervolt Module
Adding OpenVPn Module and Binary (but not the settings app)
Added Uvoc Kernel/boot.img & extra Interactive Governer from Richard Tripp's Update:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=801435
Updated Undervolt Module (2010-09-26) From Sub501
Removed delete DATA:local to keep modified Bootscreen & Start Up Audio intact.
Symlinked customize/resource/android_audio.mp3 To /data/local/android_audio.mp3
Added Screen Calibration Solution From storm99999
Added Sub501's Module's From FloHimSelf's files Ext4 Support Module
Moved and Symlinked bravo-keypad.kl & framework-res.apk to data/local so when replacing these an UPDate will not overwrite these when you change them.
Added R2D2 Droid start sound.
Replaced libaudioflinger.so for working DSPManager
Added STK.apk and colour Calibration Mod to FF
Removed Google Voice Search & Maps as these are now installing correctly from market again.

If you already have an FF or a Previous UPD version installed that you are upgrading from you can skip right to the latest UPD version.

N.S.A.2010-11-16.UPD: (Updated with Wifi Fx)
Changed Memory settings to:
FOREGROUND_APP_MEM 3584
VISIBLE_APP_MEM 4096
SECONDARY_SERVER_MEM 6144
HOME_APP_MEM 8192
HIDDEN_APP_MEM 7168
CONTENT_PROVIDER_MEM 7680
EMPTY_APP_MEM 8192

Moved several system apps to data, so these can be removed if you don't want these.
But it still frees up at least 7MB on system partition
Moved Apps:
Keyboard Calibration
HTC_IME Modv27 for F22
FriendStream
HTC Album
HTC Mail
Plugin Manager (needed for Friend-stream, so if not using Friend-stream it can also be removed)

Also added to data/app:
Gallery3D, HtcCarPanel, kickback, Android Music, soundback & talkback.
These can be removed and will not be in future UPDates (will be moved to FF for the First Flashers looking for more Fullness in their live)

Not needed but here's an updated Different Framework with Menu Unlock Function if you need this for this version.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hqz08v....Framework.zip

Added Gallery3D, HtcCarPanel, kickback, soundback, talkback & Android Music to data/app.
These can be removed if not needed or wanted and will not be in next UPD versions (will be moved to FF version)
ChangeLog N.S.A.2010-10-13.UPD:
Moved and Symlinked bravo-keypad.kl & framework-res.apk to data/local so when replacing these an UPDate will not overwrite these when you change them.
(You still need to replace these through an flashable .zip file)
Replaced libaudioflinger.so for working DSPManager
Removed STK.apk and Calibrate Screen.apk as most updaters now already have this.
Fixed wrong Lock screen slider graphics. Reduced the size of some graphics. Added slightly edited Battery icons from my Chrome Theme.

Téléchargement

The Download:
N.S.A.GingerBlack.2011-02-03.FF.zip (First Flash)
You can un-install: APN Backup & restore, Flickr, Friendstream, PluginManager, HTC Album, HTCCarPanel, HTC Setup Wizard, Kickback, Launcher Pro, HTC Mail, Setup Wizard, SoundBack, Sim Toolkit & Talkback if you don't need or want them around anymore.

The Update: ( For the Faithful Few)
If your updating from Pre 2011-02-03 versions un-install HTC Album first Before Flashing.
N.S.A.GingerBlack.2011-02-03.UPD.zip
UPD, does not contain Setup Wizards, AdFree, APN Backup
Only Flash the Update Zip if you are already running a N.S.A.201x-xx-xx.FF.zip or N.S.A.201x.xx.xx.UPD.zip. You should never need to Wipe anything when you flash an upd.zip. But still a NanDroid sometimes doesn't hurt. And to be on the safe side always have an APNBackup on your SD card
(you only need one)

[center]

Autres Infos

Source : Noonski sur http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=790603
Source : Noonski sur http://www.noonski.nl/tag/bread/
Source : Kiiv sur http://mountainview.frandroid.com/topic/17864-tutotout-ce-quil-faut-savoir-pour-flasher-une-rom-custom-171210/

My Suggestions of Apps to replace some of the HTC Stuff :
WallPapers >> Flikkie Wallpapers HD
RingToneTrimmer >> RingDroid
Google Talk >> Nimbuzz
HTC Streaming Player >> Flikie HD Wallpapers can take care of this to. (if I'm right)
HTC Music >> Mort Player + MortAudioBook PLayer + Mort Widget.
FaceBook >> FaceBook (Or Just LauncherProPlus)
FlashLight >> QuickSettings (has a nice FlashLight Options and is a great CommManager to reach from virtually any screen in notification area)
Peep >> Twitter or LauncherPro+
World Clock >> AlarmClockPlus V2

Other recommendations that you do not need to install:
Shootme
Astro FileManager
RomManager
Instant Heart Rate Monitor

FAQ :
Q: I get an error when flashing the UPD file.
A: Flash again, it's having problems making \Data\App\, which maybe even is a good thing.

Q: I cannot update Google Maps & Google Voice Search?
A: Go to Settings >> Applications >> Manage Applications >> All Aplications >> App >> Delete Data >> Wipe Cache >> Force Close >> Remove App >> Install From Market.

Q: How do I re-ad or ad another Battery Mod/Theme?
A: Check this post for instructions: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9&postcount=42

Q: How should i partition my SD Card for the Ext3 version of A2SD+?
A: http://androidandme.com/2009/08/news...droid-apps2sd/

Q: Does this rom Support Ext4 partitions in A2SD+
A: Yes it Does.

Q: Is possibile use SetCPU?
A: Yes, and/but it also has the Screen off Governer to scale down to 245MHZ with screen off. And you can only Underclock, there's no kernel used to overclock.

Q: When I Go to Settings >> Personalize >> Scenes,Settings Crashes?
A: There's no Sense, so hence these settings will not work.

Partitionner sa carte SD :
a. Quel est l'interêt ?
Partitionner signifie découper l'espace disque en plusieurs fractions, indépendantes les unes des autres.
Ce n'est pas un prérequis pour toutes les ROMs mais pour la majoritée! Le but est de créer un espace sur la carte SD qui sera reservé à l'installation des applications.
Les ROMs qui le nécessitent l'indique en général clairement. Dès qu'il est fait mention de A2SD ou A2SD+ sans qu'il soit précisé "APP2SD Froyo", cette partition est nécessaire.

b. Fonctionnement de A2SD (ou A2SD+)
Ces deux outils sont pratiquement identique. Le premier permet de sauvegarder uniquement les applications sur la partition alors que le second déplace aussi le dalvik-cache (cache du système?).
Le principe de leur fonctionnement est simplement de créer un lien symbolique du répertoire d'installation des applications (/system/app) vers la partition préalablement céée.
Le système ne se rend donc compte de rien, travaillant avec le répertoire /system/app comme à l'acoutumé alors qu'en fait les données se retrouve sur /system/sd/app qui est la partition.
Pour que cela fonctionne correctement il faut que la carte SD comporte deux partitions dans cet ordre : FAT32/EXT3.
(pour ceux qui se demande ce que sont FAT32 et EXT3 je vous invite à faire une petite recherche sur le net, ce sera sans doute mieux expliqué que si c'était moi...).

c. Sauvegarder les données de sa SD
Attention :
L'opération de partionnement de la carte fait perdre l'intégralité des données qui y sont stockées!
Il est donc fortement recommendé de faire une copie complète de sa SD avant de procéder aux opérations suivantes!
Faites simplement un copier/coller sur votre PC de l'intégralité des fichiers et dossiers qui se trouvent sur votre carte SD. Si vous avez un lecteur de carte, je vous conseil de l'utiliser, ce sera bien plus rapide que de brancher le Desire en mode lecteur de disque.
Une fois cela fait, vous pouvez passer aux choses sérieuses (jusque là c'était de la rigolade).

d. Partitionner avec Rom Manager
La méthode de partionnement via ROM Manager sera la plus simple pour la majorité.
Lancer donc ROM Manager. Faites défiler le menu jusqu'à l'option "Partitionner la SD Card". Cliquez dessus.
Lorsqu'il vous sollicite pour définir la taille de la partition Ext, choisissez 512MB (ce sera la place pour les applis).
Pour taille de la partition Swap séléctionnez 0MB (l'utilisation d'une partition swap semble déconseillée pour la durée de vie des cartes SD, en mettant 0, on est tranquille).
Validez.
Là il doit se passer des choses. Je sais plus très bien ca fait longtemps que je l'ai fait...
Toujours est-il qu'une fois que c'est terminé, vous devriez vous retrouver sous Android avec une carte SD vide et une taille de 512Mo de moins qu'avant. Et oui, la partition EXT3 n'est pas visible telle qu'elle, ni par le téléphone, ni par Windows.

Après cette opération, relancer "Flasher le recovery ClockworkMod" depuis ROM Manager afin de reinstaller le fichier update.zip à la racine.

e. Partitionner avec GParted (linux)
La solution manuelle.
Je ne vais pas faire de tuto GParted, ceux qui se lanceront là dedans s'y connaissent probablement suffisament Wink
Sachez juste que l'ordre des partitions est le suivant FAT32/EXT3.
Je ne sais pas si il y a une taille limite pour la partition ext3.

Note personnelle :
J'ai utilisé la méthode gparted. Dans l'ordre, il faut faire une partition fat32, une partition ext2/ext3/ext4 et finir par la partition swap. Et hop, le tour est joué.
Par contre, il semblerait que le reconnaissance mette du temps, voir plusieurs reboots. J'ai eu que 256 Mo au début au lieu de 1,5 Go. A confirmer !

Message aux modos :
Ayant beaucoup de texte, je me suis permis de ne pas centrer tout le texte, car sinon c'est illisible et ça donne mal au crâne.

Premier post pour une rom [ROM 2.29] N.S.A.GingerBlack.2011-02-03.FF 61393
Soyez indulgents
PS : je suis preneur de tous conseils tant que c'est constructif

Dernière édition par V20C100 le Dim 20 Fév 2011 - 15:30, édité 3 fois

description[ROM 2.29] N.S.A.GingerBlack.2011-02-03.FF EmptyRe: [ROM 2.29] N.S.A.GingerBlack.2011-02-03.FF

more_horiz
interessant, je suis sur starburst pour l'instant car elle me convient bien mais dès que je peux, je teste celle-ci ! merci bcp ! [ROM 2.29] N.S.A.GingerBlack.2011-02-03.FF 61393

description[ROM 2.29] N.S.A.GingerBlack.2011-02-03.FF EmptyRe: [ROM 2.29] N.S.A.GingerBlack.2011-02-03.FF

more_horiz
Merci du partage,il y a pas de soucis pour le texte par contre il y a un problème avec les screens !

Bien joué [ROM 2.29] N.S.A.GingerBlack.2011-02-03.FF 750705

more_horiz
Nico a écrit:
Merci du partage,il y a pas de soucis pour le texte par contre il y a un problème avec les screens !

Bien joué [ROM 2.29] N.S.A.GingerBlack.2011-02-03.FF 750705
Merchi Nico, par contre pour les screens c'était un oublis, qui est rectifié [ROM 2.29] N.S.A.GingerBlack.2011-02-03.FF 143147

more_horiz
Slt a tous
j ai un petit probleme quand j installe la NSA a l installe il me dit ceci:

formating boot
writing boot .......
e:no space left on device
e:erreur writing boot:
e: failure at line 364:
write raw image package:boot.img boot:
installation aborted.
Comme je ne peut que formater en fat 32 because, sous gparted le lecteur de carte de mon portable"et donc encore moins la carte" n est reconnue ,
se message d erreur viendrait il de ca ???Ceci dit Nsa demarre normalement
j ai le wifi, gmail ,la video ,enfin tout je pense que le probleme peut venir que je n est put la formater en ext3 .Si il y a quelqu un pour me donner un conseil je suis preneur...
Very Happy
bon c est ok j ai acheter un lecteur usb pour les carte sd
j ai formater en ext3 1024/une swap 320 et fat 32 le reste .je continu ...........

more_horiz
Salut a tous
Cette Rom et de quel "type", je veux dire, ( AOSP, Sense...)
et quelle est la partition optimale ( je ne parle pas de la SD, mais de la table de partition interne ( le hboot en somme...)

En ce moment je suis sur une Bravo_Froyo de base avec partition (system/cahe/data) 250M/40M/147M, S_off alphrev1.8

more_horiz
A signaler aussi: La ROM Gingerbread 2.3.3 (qui vient juste d'être envoyée par OTA pour les Nexus One) est déjà disponible pour le Desire sur xda-developers.

Seul bémol: elle n'est qu'en langue anglaise pour le moment.

more_horiz
zorglub! a écrit:
Salut a tous
Cette Rom et de quel "type", je veux dire, ( AOSP, Sense...)
et quelle est la partition optimale ( je ne parle pas de la SD, mais de la table de partition interne ( le hboot en somme...)

En ce moment je suis sur une Bravo_Froyo de base avec partition (system/cahe/data) 250M/40M/147M, S_off alphrev1.8
Des questions pertinantes, par contre étant encore noob avec android, je peux juste te dire qu'il n'y a pas Sense.
Pour le reste, je vais regarder, mais je ne te garantie rien.

more_horiz
Merci pour le partage, à l'occasion je la testerais aussi. Very Happy

more_horiz
Après 2 semaines d'utilisation, beaucoup de bugs (reboots, freezes, blocages...).
J"ai pas trouvé grand chose sur le forum xda.
Suis-je le seul ?
Enfin c'est pas grave, je vais pouvoir flashouiller encore avec une autre rom, je suis accroc je crois hihi
privacy_tip Permission de ce forum: