[LIQUIDM_VILLAIN][V1.1_RELEASED][3/1/2011]

[ROM 2.2] [LIQUIDM_VILLAIN V1.1_RELEASED 3/1/2011] Acer Liquid Metal Rom port Descri10

Hi at long last release time is upon us. I bring to you the Acer Liquid Metal Rom port, with the joint effort of Me,HomerSP(Team Villain) and with testing and collaboration by TheDeadCpu. Now what can i tell you about the rom, is it fast? of course it is, is the battery life good? hard to tell im always on 2g(At et t) Does it all work? No of course not. now with that said lets get on to what does not work.

Credits:
HomerSp(For fixing Wifi,GSm,sensors,camera,video play back issues and more to come )
bigrushdog (Original Port from witch this rom is based upon)
TheDeadCpu(Healping and testing, getting me intouch with Homersp)
Rafyvitto(without him this would have not been posible)

And who ever i forgot.

[ROM 2.2] [LIQUIDM_VILLAIN V1.1_RELEASED 3/1/2011] Acer Liquid Metal Rom port Screen10

[ROM 2.2] [LIQUIDM_VILLAIN V1.1_RELEASED 3/1/2011] Acer Liquid Metal Rom port Change10

v1.1

* Fixed Home Decor/Long-press FC
* Fixed Camcorder FC
* Fixed not being able to switch to Android ui
* Added Wifi calling app
* Added Sim toolkit app
* Added Torch app (from CM)
* Pershoots kernel Added
Spoiler :

[ROM 2.2] [LIQUIDM_VILLAIN V1.1_RELEASED 3/1/2011] Acer Liquid Metal Rom port Telech10

Attention : Comme avec n'importe quelle modification (ROM, correction, etc.), vous courez le risque d'endommager votre dispositif. Cela est peut probable mais il est important de considérer cette possibilité avant d'entreprendre une quelconque modification sur votre androphone. Je décline toute responsabilité en cas de dommages, perte de données ou autre mésaventure pouvant survenir à votre matériel.

v1.1

v1.0

[ROM 2.2] [LIQUIDM_VILLAIN V1.1_RELEASED 3/1/2011] Acer Liquid Metal Rom port Autres10

Optional Download

This is just like a update.zip you flash it with CMW
Liquid_Rush_BootAnimation
http://www.mediafire.com/?djjhockkf9l8z89

Source

Aussi disponible dans la [ROM 2.2] [LIQUIDM_VILLAIN V1.1_RELEASED 3/1/2011] Acer Liquid Metal Rom port Yboourv Sinon, uploadez le Wink!