Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettesConnexion

Forum Android pour smartphones & tablettes Asus, HTC, Huawei, Honor, LG, Nokia, OnePlus, Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi... Retrouvez applications, astuces, aide, jeux, tutos,...

description[ROM] [4.0.4] Android Open Kang Project Build 32 - v1.2 (4/17/12) Empty[ROM] [4.0.4] Android Open Kang Project Build 32 - v1.2 (4/17/12)

more_horiz
[ROM][4.0.4] Android Open Kang Project Build 32 - v1.2 (4/17/12)

*** Disclaimer: I, nor TeamKang, nor anyone but YOU is responsible for what you flash or do to your tablet!

This is based on TeamKang's AOKP - Build 32 (Android 4.0.4).

Thanks to Romanbb and TeamKang for putting together this awesome rom.
Thanks to the CyanogenMod team for all they do.
Thanks to BuzzBumbleBee for the initial device tree for the Prime (I made a lot of changes to this)
Thanks to konrad1337 and sportsstar89 for sharing all of their fixes to the original Transformer! I couldn't have done this without them!
Thanks to _motley for his awesome kernel and for just being a good guy!
Thanks to youngnex for giving me a better solution to the CRT animation issue.

I hope I didn't forget anyone but if I did, PM me and I'll add you.

I have added in a few of the Asus widgets and applications like:

-Weather Widget
-Battery Widget
-Email Widget and Email client
-MyWater Live Wallpaper
-SuperNote
-Maybe more that I forgot...

[ROM] [4.0.4] Android Open Kang Project Build 32 - v1.2 (4/17/12) Aokptitleblue-1
[ROM] [4.0.4] Android Open Kang Project Build 32 - v1.2 (4/17/12) Screenshot2012040613083
Check out the ROM Feature list here.

Check out the comprehensive FAQ by brainfire!

Bugs:

-> There is a SystemUI FC bug in build 32 (v1.2). Either use a previous version or do this workaround until b33 is released:
- Go into ROMControl - > Navigation Bar -> Navigation bar glow color and set a color (doesn't matter what .. just set a color).
- *DO NOT* RESET NAVBAR. Either reboot, or wait for SystemUI to restart (and it should once the glow color is set.
- You can THEN Reset NavBar if you'd like, or proceed to prepare your navbar as you wish.

- BT tether seems to only work for the web browser
- 2 IME icons in the notification bar:

- Settings-->Rom Control-->General-->Uncheck Show IME and reboot.

- No Super IPS mode (See dalingrin's quote below)

Make sure you're on the latest CWM (Install CWM v5.8.2.0+ using Rom manager)
MAKE A NANDROID
wipe data/factory reset in recovery
flash ROM
flash Gapps
reboot
If you're installing a new build without wiping, you STILL need to reflash gapps right after flashing the build!!!

DO NOT FLASH A DIFFERENT KERNEL ON THIS ROM UNLESS IT COMES FROM THE MODS SECTION BELOW

On a side note: Folks, please don't PM me questions like "how do I flash this?" or "help! It won't boot!". Those questions belong in this thread. That allows other people to help you and keeps me from having to answer the same question repeatedly. My PMs are for development questions and sharing as well as for contacting testers.

Thanks for understanding.

Download

Download AOKP v1.2 (Synibox.info Mirror)

Download AOKP v1.2 (Goo.im Mirror)

The Default Wallpaper by Request

Download Gapps 3/17/2012

Source XDA

description[ROM] [4.0.4] Android Open Kang Project Build 32 - v1.2 (4/17/12) EmptyRe: [ROM] [4.0.4] Android Open Kang Project Build 32 - v1.2 (4/17/12)

more_horiz
bonsoir,
je suis un habitué d'android (SGS 1, SGS 2, HTC DHD, GALAXY NEXUS) mais je ne connais rien en ce qui concerne les tablettes ASUS
on fait comment pour installer cette rom?
pour info je ne peux pas rooter ma prime car je suis en build 21
merci de vo réponses.

description[ROM] [4.0.4] Android Open Kang Project Build 32 - v1.2 (4/17/12) EmptyRe: [ROM] [4.0.4] Android Open Kang Project Build 32 - v1.2 (4/17/12)

more_horiz
sans root, pas de recovery donc tu ne peut pas installer de custom.

as tu été voir sur XDA pour rooter ton asus ?

more_horiz
oui mais c'est bien se qu'il me semblait....pas de root....pas de CWM....
rien sur XDA pour le moment , reste plus qu'a attendre je crois....

question : quelqu'un a t'il une version de build antérieur à la 21 que l'on pourrait flasher avec le recovery d'origine?
privacy_tip Permission de ce forum: