Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettesConnexion

Forum Android pour smartphones & tablettes Asus, HTC, Huawei, Honor, LG, Nokia, OnePlus, Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi... Retrouvez applications, astuces, aide, jeux, tutos,...

descriptionnew game for Android - Puissance 4 Emptynew game for Android - Puissance 4

more_horiz

Hi everyone! I'd like to bring to your attention this classic that we recently ported onto the Android platform.

We are an Italo-french team, OutOfTheBit, who makes traditional card and board games and this Puissance 4 has been a great success in many Countries and especially popular in France, on the iOS devices.
Now, we are new around here and we would really appreciate a feedback from those who know this market.

The game is free to download and play and what we love most is the high resemblance with the original Puissance 4, from graphic and sounds to physics but also how you can really have fun playing, regardless the level of experience. We wanted to make it for the most brainy ones as well as for kids and casual gamers.

I hope you'll find time to check it out and give me your feedbacks, thoughts, advice...

Thanks
Rosalia

descriptionnew game for Android - Puissance 4 EmptyRe: new game for Android - Puissance 4

more_horiz
Comme la team est franco-italienne, un membre de ton équipe va donc me comprendre.

Tu es dans le topic des présentations et non de la publicité qui est d'ailleurs interdite sur le forum.

Afin de garder un caractère humain, je vais supprimer les liens Google vers ton jeu.

Merci de te présenter ici et en français, ainsi que de présenter ton application dans une section dédiée au jeu et de bien suivre la mise en page de Génération mobiles dont tu trouveras tous les liens à droite du forum.

Cordialement. Wink
privacy_tip Permission de ce forum: